There is something exciting about the start of a new year. It’s a time to hit restart, get your head in the game, prepare to own the new year, improve yourself and help those around you. This upcoming year is going to be full of change for Brady and I. Here are some things that I am looking forward to during 2017.
- Graduating with my BSN
- Commissioning into the Army as a 2LT
- Moab trip
- Moving back to Alabama and getting to see old friends
- Going to San Antonio for 10ish weeks (BOLC)
- Becoming more confident in my nursing knowledge and skills
- Finding out where Brady and I will be stationed after Alabama
- Spending time with Brady, the dogs and Family
- Seeing my Best Friend become a mother for the first time
I have never really been one to make New Years resolutions but last year I made one and my goal for the year was to make more of an effort to get to know people on a more personal level. I made this a goal because I am often content with only having a small circle of people and not really making an effort to get to know anyone else. Overall, I think that improved in this area but it is something that I need to continue to improve upon during 2017. My other goal for 2017 is to find a way to better balance school, work, exercise, home responsibilities, and relationships.
What are you looking forward to in 2017? Do you have any goals for the New Year?