Taco and I attempted to hike to Mount Rosa. We really haven’t had much snow so it didn’t occur to me that snow would be an issue. However, we ran into a lot of snow on the road and I didn’t dare plow through the snow because dying wasn’t on my list of things to do that day. There was also evidence of someone else sliding down the side of the mountain. Tire marks and broken trees down the side of the mountain. Since the road was so narrow, I had to drive in reverse until there was a spot to do a 20 point turn (little dramatic). So we drove back to a nice little open spot and I let taco out to do some exploring. We are going to have to attempt Mount Rosa again before we move.
I also wanted to share some random things going on right now.
- We applied for housing on Fort Rucker. This will be the first time that we have lived on post.
- I am loving This song. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood are amazing.
- NCLEX nightmares have begun. I have been loosing sleep over this dumb dreams. Thanks stress.
- I have learned that editing photos is way harder than I imagined. It’s been fun.
- March 21st was my dads birthday but it was also his last day of work! He is so excited and happy to be a retired man! He deserves it.
Hope you are having a great day!
Looks like an excellent adventure for you both!